Precious Dreams Foundation is a 501c3 organization that provides comfort items for bedtime and programs that inspire children in transition to self-comfort.Watch the Video
Most children are fortunate enough to have parents to run to after a nightmare but for many all they have are themselves. Our precious children enter shelters and foster care afraid, alone and desperate for comfort. Many of these children have been abused, abandoned, neglected and are more concerned with safety than having positive dreams. With the help of generous donations, Precious Dreams Foundation fills bags with various items such as new warm pajamas, teddy bears, inspiring children’s books, journals to support expression and soft blankets.
Whether a bear is held tight after a bad dream or a bedtime story leads to a happy imagination, we hope sleeping can be made easy, we hope to inspire
Who We Are
Volunteers passionate about helping children self-comfort, sleep peacefully and forget
about their worries.
What We Do
PDF gives essential bedtime necessities and therapeutic accessories for comfort.Learn More
Sponsor a comfort drop, donate items, money, or volunteer.Learn More
Zero Tolerance for No Comfort
• The Harambee Center 1622 N. Carey St. Baltimore, MD 21217 • Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm Contact: Kellie Brown
• Compton YAL 700 N. Alameda St. Compton, CA 90221 Saturday June 23rd ONLY, 1-4pm Contact Christi Jennings or Reese Estrada
• LA Mission College, East Campus CMS 013 – 12890 Harding St. Sylmar, CA 91342 • Thurs June 28 2-6pm & Fri June 29th 11am-3pm Contact: Patricia Lara
• St. Cyril of Jerusalem School 4548 Haskell Ave, Encino CA 91436 Mon June 25-Fri June 29th 8am-3pm Contact: Jessica Duncan
• Amaryllis Hair Lounge 6402 N. University Drive Tamarac, FL 33321 Tues-Fri 10am-7pm Contact: Amaryllis
• Garcia’s 398 NW North River Drive Miami, FL 33128 • Mon-Fri 8am-10pm Contact Luis Garcia
• Rik Rak Salon 1428 Brickell Ave, Miami FL 33131 • Mon-Fri 9am-8pm Contact: Truce
• Lexington Plastic Surgeons 113 E 39th St. New York NY 10016 • Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Contact: Carolyn Pride
• Mount Ararat Church 425 Howard Ave Brooklyn NY 11233 • Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Contact: Steven Carter
•Facebook NY 225 Park Avenue South 10th FL, New York, NY 10003 Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 10am-5pm Contact: Allison Thornton
All items must be brand new and unused. If you cannot visit a drive site, please consider making a financial contribution online.
Nearly 40% of the homeless in the United States are under 18.
There are approximately 402,000 children in foster care in the United States.
Children in foster care often face emotional and psychological challenges as they try to adjust to new and often changeable environments. Some children with severe attachment disorders may exhibit signs of sleep disturbance.
Homeless children worry about where they will sleep on a given night, and if they have a place to sleep, they are afraid of losing it.
Help us give comfort
There are lots of ways to help! Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch.